The Burlington-Edison School District is seeking qualified applicants for a Title I Teacher for the first semester of the 2015-16 school year. This is a temporary position. The district is located in Skagit County, Washington, and is approximately 70 miles north of Seattle on the I-5 corridor. The enrollment of the district is approximately 3800 students. Priority given to applicants meeting other qualifications who are fluent in Spanish.
- Successfully plan, implement and evaluate instructional activities for a primary program and environment favorable to learning and personal growth.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive environment for learning.
- Work cooperatively as a member of a building team and communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff.
APPLICATION AND HIRING PROCEDURES:
- For internal applicants, please login to Employee Access to apply. For external applicants, please go to our website at be.wednet.edu and select “Fast Track” under “Jobs”.
- Selection will be made based on candidate’s area(s) of expertise and interests as they relate to the existing and future program development and the needs of the district.
- When hiring and promoting personnel, consideration is given to experience and performance in developing effective parent, family and community partnerships.