The Burlington-Edison School District is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time 2nd Grade Bilingual Spanish teacher in the Two Way Enrichment, Dual Language Program at West View Elementary School beginning with the 2015-16 school year. The district is located in Skagit County, Washington, and is approximately 70 miles north of Seattle on the I-5 corridor. The enrollment of the district is approximately 3800 students. Bilingual and bi-literate in Spanish and English required of position.
- Successfully plan, implement and evaluate effective instructional methods in order to meet varied student aptitude and interests.
- Motivate pupils in accordance with each pupil’s ability to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for further participation in the total school program.
- Work cooperatively as a member of a building team and communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
APPLICATION AND HIRING PROCEDURES:
- For internal applicants, please login to Employee Access to apply. For external applicants, please go to our website at be.wednet.edu and select “Fast Track” under “Jobs”.
- Interviews will be scheduled and selection made based on candidates’ areas(s) of expertise and interests as they relate to the existing position in the special education program.
- When hiring and promoting personnel, consideration is given to experience and performance in developing effective parent, family and community partnerships.